We provide specialized elderly companion care services while working with your physician and family members to establish an individualized care plan. If your loved ones, including your family members and friends, enjoy their independence but are struggling with the daily living activities, our companion care is the solution.
Every one of us needs companionship and a helping hand every now and then. But these needs are often heightened to the aging population. A lot of them have a hard time dealing with isolation and even worse, depression. Some of them have to cope with age-related problems which hinder them from performing the tasks they want to do.
Our elderly companion care includes:
- Safety Supervision
- Medication Reminders
- Diet and Nutrition Monitoring
- Meal Planning
- Grocery Shopping Assistance
- Travel Companion
- Make or Receive Phone Calls
- Organize Correspondence
- Recreational Activities
- Assistance to and from medical appointments
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Thru-the-door service (escorting your loved ones)
- Transportation to and from various errands
- A travel companion for vacations and family visits
- Transportation to social events
Do you want to gain more information about our companion care services? You may call us at 845-278-1727.